Customer Centricity and Agility
Professional, Business and Information Services firms face numerous challenges in their business operations. Productivity trends continue to remain flat , while higher wages, commoditization of offerings, competition, and increasing operating costs have contributed in decreasing margins. Lower productivity is also due to limited use of technology and automation where high levels of manual processes are the norm.
While challenges and opportunities continue to present themselves, the key to success is to dynamically manage inputs and deliver consistent cost-effective outputs to customers.
Key solutions include:
- Service Enterprise Operations & Back Office Management: Transform operations, consolidate common services and improve back office efficiency, develop common service delivery tools and processes, and create shared capacities
- IT Service Consolidation post Mergers and Acquisition: Ensure timely completion of IT integration
- Service Workforce Management: Attract, recruit, develop, and retain a diverse body of talent that brings innovative ideas, perspectives, and views to the workplace
- Service Project Delivery and Customer Management: Deploy solutions and services to automate project based services workflows and customer reporting
- Service Delivery Assurance, Risk Management & Compliance: Automate stringent compliance processes using a risk-based approach to protect information, address threats quickly, and reduce costs and risks
- Service Infrastructure Management: Manage mission critical IT infrastructure and data centers