Amid industry upheaval, healthcare organizations are under greater pressure than ever to be productive. Only by getting the most out of every tool can you deliver the care patients need with the efficiency the market demands.
IT Services are designed to connect productivity with care by increasing usability, enhancing performance, and optimizing a solution’s return on investment.
You are not alone
- The healthcare industry is facing tremendous uncertainty, given evolving regulatory mandates that require a focus on technology utilization, performance-based outcomes, and integrated care models.
- TM's IT engineers, healthcare-focused consultants, and regulatory specialists have the expertise to evaluate and help define compliant and effective IT solutions.
- Help increase employee and IT system productivity with the full depth and breadth of TM's Healthcare’s IT Consultation experience.
Let us handle it - Seamless Integration with your EMR System or Legacy Systems
- In an unpredictable and complex environment, managing, staffing, monitoring, and securing critical IT solutions can be overwhelming and distract you from your primary goals.
- Our specialized staff, advanced monitoring technologies, and secure remote facilities allow us to deliver the right solutions for your most pressing challenges.
- Help reduce uncertainty, long-term expenses, and maintain your focus on delivering the best patient care.
Even the best systems encounter problems
- Achieving 100% uptime is an ambitious goal, especially when on your own. Having a partner that can quickly solve an issue or restore interrupted service is critical to managing internal expectations and maintaining high utilization.
- Our service delivery organization is dedicated to providing customer-centered support. These highly skilled teams deliver swift diagnosis, resolution, and prevention of routine and complex issues.
- Lean on our Support specialists to help reduce unplanned downtime, promote resilience, and enhance usability throughout your IT system’s lifecycle.
EDI/HIPPA/HL7 Systems/ICD-10/4010 to 5010 Conversion
Our EDI departments and analyst understands the complexities and standards mandate in today’s world and how medical systems struggle to meet their needs.