Organizations are embracing cloud to benefit from the scalability, responsiveness and cost-efficiencies that cloud computing offers. The transformation to a cloud environment is a significant enterprise undertaking that has a tremendous impact on the way IT organizations operate and the way services are delivered to business users.
We view cloud as a paradigm that enables organizations to operate more efficiently, while also further enables a service-based IT delivery model, resulting in improved responsiveness to business needs.
Cloud computing as a style of computing provides the following benefits:
- Standardized, IT-based capability provided by “off the shelf” or commoditized hardware components, use of large scale virtualization beyond processors – storage, core applications and development platforms
- Consumption-based billing on the basis of actual usage, and “pay-per-use” economics, for very small contract durations
-From the customer perspective: The ability to “flex” and add capacity on the fly
-From the provider perspective: Build in “elasticity” and scale on demand
- Flexible access models, such as web-based interfaces for administrative and usage needs, provide ease of consumption as a key differentiator
Our cloud services include the following:
- Cloud Advisory Services
- Cloud Deployment and Migration Service
- Cloud Development and Assurance Service
- Cloud Environment Build and Management Service (EBMS)
- Disaster Recovery Cloud Service (DRaaS)