Tech Mantra Integration Solutions are designed to enable the organizations to attain integration maturity for integrations between enterprise applications, partners (customers, suppliers, logistics, marketplaces, etc.) and people (employees, business users, etc.).
Our Integration solutions include Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Business to Business (B2B), Business Process Integration (BPI) & workflows, Composite Applications and Service-Oriented Integration.
In addition, we provide data integration solutions that span the spectrum of ETL, Platform integrations, CDC / real-time / near real-time data integration, unstructured data handling and enterprise information integration.
Tech Mantra Provides
We offer a spectrum of integration services to address the varied needs of the organizations.
- For organizations where the integrations are custom-built and ad-hoc, we offer “Need Assessment,” “Integration Health-Check” and “Product Evaluation” offerings.
- For organizations where multiple integration products exists and they wish to consolidate one product or choose a new product to cater to all types of integration needs, we offers services such as “Pilot Execution” and “Migration roadmap.”
- We have an Integration Competency Center (ICC) service for organizations to provide various integration-related services for their business units.
- We provide end-to-end B2B services including map analysis, mapping specifications creation, map conversion, map creation, trading partners on-boarding, package implementation and 24x7 support.
System Integration Services
Today organizations are challenged by highly educated and demanding customers, redefining business boundaries, new revenue channels and constantly changing cost structures and business demands. To succeed, one must ensure that your IT infrastructure and systems provide tangible results quickly for quick strategic business changes. One will need well integrated systems that enable real-time decision making and maximize returns from existing IT investments.
A collaborative business environment requires integrating business processes across the ecosystem of the enterprise. Enterprise Business Integration (EBI) integrates multiple IT systems driving diverse business processes and disparate applications to provide transparent, accurate and real-time access to information, eliminating confusion and enhancing efficiency.
Organizations are adopting technology-driven business models to derive competitive advantage. Our systems Integration services use a pragmatic approach to build IT infrastructure that helps you address critical business needs. Our approach, ensures that all dependencies are managed to meet your program objectives.
Our services include program management, technology consulting, solution architecture and management, implementation and training support, service level management, hosting and managed services.
Our business integration solutions and services have enabled clients to collaborate with business processes across the extended supply chain and access accurate, real- time information exchange. The services offerings span Enterprise Application Integration, Business to Business Integration, Packaged Application Integration, Appliance based Integration, SOA, Legacy Modernization, e-Mobility, RFID, GRID Computing and GIS.
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Services
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is an architectural strategy that helps achieve tighter business-IT alignment. SOA provides agility - a crucial requirement for sustained business competitiveness - to enterprises by creating flexible business processes and offering practical and cost-effective means of integration. It uses standards-based interfaces to facilitate needs-based access to IT resources spread over an enterprise network.Our SOA architects work to untangle the complexity of today's business integration requirements with ease. We helps companies to gradually strengthen its SOA foundation without force-fitting all aspects of an operation into a Web-based service model. One of the challenges with SOA is that because it's enterprise architecture at a higher level of abstraction, it requires skills at that architecture level and we understand that.
We develop future-state architecture and identify an enterprise service portfolio for enterprise SOA initiatives.We help organizations design, develop, test and deploy services to realize a Service-Oriented Architecture.
Enterprise Service BUS
In an enterprise architecture making use of an ESB, an application will communicate via the bus, which acts as a message broker between applications. Such an approach has the primary advantage that it reduces the number of point-to-point connections required to allow applications to communicate. This, in turn, makes impact analysis for major software changes simpler and more straightforward. By reducing the number of points-of-contact to a particular application, the process of adapting a system to changes in one of its components becomes easier.
We offer a comprehensive set of services and solutions to help you optimize business processes and achieve the following:
- Improved organizational agility in responding to the ever-changing business scenario
- Adaptive applications that are aligned to your business goals
- Ability to build applications by leveraging the existing assets and investments
- Reduced enterprise integration complexities arising due to heterogeneous environments, applications and systems
- Continuous business process improvement through better real-time visibility and control of the business processes
- Increased flexibility, faster time-to-market and reduced cost in the long term